I get asked all the time what beverages, other than water, can we have that won`t provide the same amount of calories as a meal, but will be refreshing and tasty. Well, there’s no doubt that water is essential, but I understand we need to keep things interesting, and there’s nothing better than having a few options.
Here are 6 refreshing summer drinks for you to try that are very low in sugar and calories, naturally refreshing and super satisfying.
- splash of lime juice & soda water
- water or perrier with frozen raspberries
- herbal tea, hot or cold
- mint leaves, sliced lemon & fresh ginger in water
- splash cranberry juice, splash orange juice & soda water
- sliced orange & lemon in water
My favorite is the water with ice cubes with a splash of orange and cranberry juice-yum!
Try them out and let me know what you think!